Saturday, December 27, 2008

go now.

We saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button last night. It was Susie's birthday & all her kids & their spouses went to the Mandarin & had one the more enjoyable dinners ever. Then we went to this movie and oh my goodness.... is it bad of me to admit that of the two of us, my husband was the one who dissolved into a blubbering pile of goosh? That is not to say that I wasn't a bit weepy myself. This is without a doubt one of the most beautiful movies of all time. I will be reading the book asap. Cate Blanchett is amazing. Brad Pitt is amazing. Makeup artists are AMAZING & this movie made me really wish that I had followed through on my plan to move to LA & become one. Anyway, it is beautiful & touching & beautiful & amazing. And beautiful. Worth every bit of the 3 hours.

2 comments:

Kierstin said...

I was telling Reed that I wanted to see this so bad. Now that Mia is a bit older we can leave her with a babysitter and go see it! xo

TAKEACTIONMEDIA said...

I'll admit, I cried. I won't spoil it for you. One aspect of my no self-respect came from the love story between Brad Pitt's character and Kate Blanchet's character. I wish I could say more, but I don't want to spoil the movie. All I can say is how much I thought of my wife. I thought of all she does for me and how I will love her forever.