Sunday, August 12, 2007

oh and by the way....

remember how I said I was so sick of Sawyer being sick? Now it's Matt & I who are sick and I am doubly sick of it! What a freaking joke! Sawyer still has a runny nose and cough sometimes, and Matt & I have the flu. Mine is significantly less bad than Matt's, he's come home from work at noon the last two days. We pretty much park Sawyer in front of the TV while we rest, and I HATE doing that! It makes me very excited for our Seattle trip though! Plus, I haven't seen Susie very much lately, so it'll be nice to have her all to ourselves in Seattle! What a fun birthday! Oh, and Dave Co. finally sold our van! Yeah! We were starting to wonder what on earth was supposed to happen with it, because we had about 5 or 6 people interested in it, and they could never get financing. And someone has made a very low ball offer on our Bear Lake lot. We countered and haven't heard back yet. We've learned a very valuable lesson from this though. Matt & I are not short term investors, it's too stressful. I think we'll just buy some duplexes or rentals and let them pay their own mortgages off and that's a much better thing for our brains. I really wanted to go help Kirsten & Dave move into their cute new house, but their kids are very susceptible to sickness, so I figured the best thing we could do is stay away. I'm feeling a lot better today though, so hopefully I'm done. Alicia & I are going to 311 on Thursday and I am very excited although I cannot picture little Mrs. Utah at a 311 show. We have seats though, so there will be no mosh-pitting. I guess we'll see! :)

No comments: