Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Such A Sad Night

Well, it's the end of an era. I have been watching Gilmore Girls for 7 years, and tonight is the series finale. I have been putting watching it off for three hours now, I think I might drag it out for like a week, only watching a few minutes of it at a time. I think I'm going to cry. It's like breaking up with a really, really good friend that makes you laugh every tuesday night, and if you miss her during the rest of the week, she's always there waiting for you on ABC family. I always told Sawyer that we would watch it together so we could learn to be as witty and cute and funny as they are. Were. past tense. That sucks. Boo. The pageant is in like 2.5 days. Holy crap. I just got my hair re-blackened and cut, and I really love it. My face however has decided to go back to junior high and break out. good timing, eh? I'm feeling really good about everything for the pageant though, practicing my guts out on my walk and that dancing part, and tomorrow is my practice interview stats day as well as picking up my dresses from the alterations lady. I feel really ready and excited. I am sure I am going to freak out and get really nervous when I see the crowd, but right now things are good. :)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Celeste... it's Mandy (Alvey) Martin. How are you? I just saw you on Kirsten's page. YOu look great in your pictures and congratulations on your award at the pageant. Your daughter is beautiful!