Wednesday, December 2, 2009

These are the nights when I miss Charlie the most. Matt went to play basketball with some friends, Sawyer is asleep, I have about 200 things I should be doing, but backache + zero energy = me sitting on my butt watching TV with no one to pet or talk to. In fact I might even attempt to get up & do something if I had her to talk to as I worked. I tried to email the family that has her a few weeks ago, it came back undeliverable. That was the only contact information I had for them. It sucks. I've never missed anyone this bad in my life. I'm sure my whining about this is getting tedious, but it appears as though no one reads my blog anymore so whatever.


(awesome photo by Ashley Thalman)


- Posted from my iPhone

9 comments:

Schmath said...

I still read it! It's not annoying though. I can't imagine missing Lando as much as you miss Charlie. I think my heart is two sizes too small.

Ashley Thalman said...

Hey! I do too! Don't forget about your preg pal. Sorry your heart is hurting Celeste.

Melissa said...

Me three, I often comment man, don't forget about us little guys.

Diana said...

So sorry about you missing Charlie. I also wanted you to know I religously read your blog!
Thanks for keeping it real.

Lynette said...

I also read your blog! I also don't feel cool enough to know you, cuz well, you rock.

TAKEACTIONMEDIA said...

Celeste,
What can I say you are the best! I rely on you so much for my well being. I can't imagine life without you. I sure am glad that we had Charlie to bless our lives. Maybe we should have ditched the kid and kept the dog!!! Ha! Can't wait for Sylvie to show up and make us somewhat whole again. What can I say, other than sorry to my buddy Danny, cause we are %100 dog people! If you want to be Christian, just Judge people and hold a grudge like Dog's do. You would never be upset with anyone!!!

Becky said...

Even I'm sad for you. That must mean a lot.

Kirsten said...

:( I miss Charlie too for you. I LOVE YOUR GUTS!!!

Anonymous said...

OK, so all you have to do is say no one reads your blog and all of us who get on to be entertained by you but are too busy or lazy to comment will start commenting!! I am sorry about Charlie. I agree with Matt that you have alot to be grateful for with that dog- she really was amazingly human!! I am so glad you will soon have a snuggle buddy again!! I love you my beauty!!

Love, Kristy