Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ever so much better, thank you.

First, thanks everyone for kind & understanding comments. Motherhood is pretty universal, isn't it? Also, mental note to me: Everytime I think I should spare Matt the drama & just deal with something on my own, it never gets better until I cave & spill it all on his kind, patient shoulders. He knows me better than anyone, my strengths as well as my weaknesses & gives FANTASTIC advice. If we weren't married I sure hope that we'd be friends because he is the type of friend that would literally give you the shirt off his back & a big 'ol patient shoulder to cry on. (also if he's just given you the shirt off his back & is now letting you cry on his shoulder, you are 3x blessed because you now have a lovely view of his newly improved body & who doesn't like friends like that? Generous, patient, good listener AND hot? Sheesh)
Anyway, I just have to take things one day at a time & as Ashely said, remember that soon I'll be soooo in love with this little guy that any crazy boy behavior will be deal-with-able.

2 comments:

the Lola Letters said...

I'm so glad your hubby is a rockstar! Not surprised, but certainly glad.

Ashley is SO right. Not only will your little guy's crazy behavior be "deal-with-able, it will also be
Hilarious
Wonderful
Comical
Heart-warming
and most of all
BLOG-able!

;)

tanalicious said...

you'll do great.. you've done it once, twice isnt so bad.