Tuesday, February 6, 2007

gaining control, slowly but surely

Hola! I'm back. I've missed blogging lately, just been too busy worrying about this pageant stuff as well as babysitting for Matt's sister all last weekend. I got my first sponsorship yesterday from Dan & Shellie George @ Community Chiropractic. I'm doing what Matt said, making at least five contacts a day, and things are starting to come around. I just have to make sure I don't get discouraged and overwhelmed. Anyway, I miss Kirsten, they went to San Diego and she hasn't been updating her blog, so that sucks. Honestly, I don't have much to say today, I am pretty beat from the gym this morning, and my brain is not really working either, but it's a beautiful day and I am going to go get some pageant money! Talk to you later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Beautiful pageant princess! I think you are awesome and I am so proud of you for sticking it out. You will win for sure! I talked to Kirsten and we want to go with you one saturday and try on dresses and take pictures and go to lunch and laugh until our eyeballs fall out and boogers ooze out of our noses. Yummy. Anyway, call me , okay? I love you tons and lots! xo-Kierstin

Kirsten said...

Yea...lets laugh until our faces fall off and we look like Freddie Crooger...what that was a little much- :| Proud of ya...5 contacts a day, you are amazing! You're my favorite contestant. If you want me to beat anyone up for you just let me know.