Wednesday, April 4, 2007

San Jorge

Oh my goodness, it's been an awfully long time, and I really shouldn't even try to blog right now because my brain is too tired to think of anything witty to write. My sister Mandy had a baby girl last week, that's exciting, her sixth. The named her Grace Nancy Lagerstrom, and I am really excited to meet her this weekend. Kirsten and her mom & I went down to St. George and had a rollicking good time. It was nice because now with kids its too hard to get any real quality time with each other, but when you're together for a few days it can actually happen every once in a while. It was pretty discouraging though because I am such an idiot for my routine. I thought I had grown out of my onery pants mostly, but geez Louise, if I don't get my workout in every day I am an irritable butt-head. It was hard because we only had one car and I will not do that again. I have to be able to go whenever I want. We slept over at Jake & Alicia's last Saturday night, which was fun for us, I'm not sure if they liked it or not. I feel like I'm in junior high again, that's how long it's been since I tried to make new friends, how dumb is that? They're kinda hard to read, but I like them so I don't care. :) Here is a picture of Sawyer watching A Bug's Life with Porter & Mason for the 18th time. Those boys are so stinking sweet. They just played so cute with Sawyer, I loved seeing them wrestle and hug and tease.

No comments: