Monday, July 2, 2007

things about me

Kirsten this is for you, it's lame though because you probably know all these answers

4 Jobs I've held:
1. bagel girl
2. shipping supervisor
3. various accounting jobs
4. cake designer/baker/mom
Movies I Can Watch Over & Over:
1. Anchorman
2. Bandits
3. Ocean's anything
4. Lady Hawk
Places I Have Lived:
1. West Bountiful, UT
2. Centerville, UT
3. Bountiful, Utah
4. Midvale, UT(all very exciting I know)
5. Layton, UT
T.V. Shows I Enjoy
1. Prison Break
2. The Office
3. Gilmore Girls reruns (I'm still in mouring about the fact that it's not on anymore)
4. What Not To Wear
Places I have Been on Vacation:
1. The Bahamas
2. Hawaii
3. Mexico
4. France
Favorite Foods
1. Ice Cream
2. Crab
3. Sweet Pork Salad from Costa Vida
4. Miso Salmon from Z Tejas
Websites I visit (almost daily)
1. Hotmail
2. Favorite blogs
3. travel planning places depending on what in next on the docet
4. Brad's Deals
Places I'd Rather Be right now
1. on the beach in Maui
2. at the gym
3. laying out at a pool somewhere
4. at matt's softball game

Thanks Kirsten, that was fun.

No comments: