Monday, November 26, 2007

NEW BABY!!!

My sister Carrie had her baby on Friday, still officially un-named, but probably going to be named Karen Abigail Pinkleman. Such a beauty queen! A week after Sarah had open heart surgery, a new baby. WOW! Anyway, everyone seems to be doing fine. Sarah is kind of in denial about the whole thing, she practically sits on the baby when she wants to sit on Carrie's lap, I think it will take a while for her to realize that the world does not in fact revolve around her. Abby was born with 2 teethbuds, they're going to pull them out so that she doesn't choke on them when they fall out (or bite off the nipple that feeds her.) I guess it's more common than you'd think, but it's pretty funny looking. Mom & Dad this picture is for you, see how Sarah's feet aren't purple? Yeah, that's how good her surgery went! Yeah!!

2 comments:

Kierstin said...

Hey! I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to you at the gym today...I was in the zone. Your new niece is adorable and that is way too funny that she was born with teeth! Imagine if she was born with a full set of chompers :) funny thought. I am starting christmas decorating today so wish me luck! Give Sawyer hugs from "kiersen" :) Thanks for always commenting on my blog...it makes me feel special (in the non-handicap way) love you

E/S MILLER said...

Celeste, thank you for the pictures of Abby and Sara. It might be awhile before we get to see them. We work some long days so we don't get to your blog very often. We have really enjoyed your blog, it makes us feel like we are paart of your life;;; Thank You Dad and Mom