Friday, December 28, 2007

Tag!

Tag, I'm it! RULES: 1.The player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves - try to find 6 you haven't already posted about! 2. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names who have to copy & paste this into their blog with their answers.


1. I get really REALLY onery if I can't workout. If I miss more than one day in a row Matt knows it pretty quickly and pretty much insists that I get my onery butt out of the house. It isn't even about weight maintainance anymore; I NEED those endorphins.

2. I really need to get over my dishwasher-loading issues. There is a certain way I like things to go, and I am certain that if any item deviates from it's predetermined place in the rack that it won't be properly cleaned, resulting in my having to do the dishes AGAIN and that is not cool at all. Not a very helpful obsession when you are trying to get your husband to help do dishes more often.

3. I am in love with my car. This is probably not a secret to anyone who knows me very well, but it has gotten worse since Christmas when Matt got all of her weird little qwerks fixed. I am going to run that girl into the ground, and even after that, I will only want another, newer Toyota Land Cruiser.

4. I have no problem giving my daughter (or myself) food that has dropped on the floor. This is going to gross a lot of people out, and it certainly doesn't mean that my floor is clean, but I simply don't get bugged by that stuff. I do pick the dog hair off of it first though. Perhaps this is why Sawyer is such a healthy little girl most of the time.... She's exposed to a lot of junk. I don't know. But it feels good to come clean with that.

5. I also peirced my belly button in high school. My parents didn't know for a long time and were very dissappointed when they saw it, but I probably kept it in for about a year. Then one Father's Day I took it out and gave it to my dad. The hole has never closed up though.

6. I am a closet punk. Every once in a while it'll rear it's ugly head and shock my husband, (ie my recent black nail polish venture) but for the most part I manage to keep it under wraps and be a proper mom. Occassionally though I have to just put on some Bouncing Souls or Face to Face and rock out. I miss going to cheap little punk shows with my brother. I will always listen to music that is a little nuts, although I have deleted everything with bad language from my iTunes library. It was very hard to do though.

Okay, now it's time for Kierstin, Kirsten, Matt and Mom & Dad to be it.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Ditto on #4....

Fun stuff to hear about...you little
punkasaurus!!!