Friday, June 13, 2008

happy birthday birdies!



Yesterday 3 of the 4 eggs in our front yard hatched!!! I love how the parents freak out when we come outside, trying to distract us from their babies by acting hurt & flailing about. One of them charged Sawyer & I today while we tried to take these pictures, it was kind of scary actually. That was one ticked off bird. Oh and my peony bush that I planted last fall & thought it died, did not die!! How beautiful are these? I think I might have a new favorite flower, they are just so soft and delicate, I want to have a nap on one.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love that beautiful flower and I love that action shot of the bird. Man nice pic's. We're just so huge to birds no wonder they act this way towards us.
I remember in Brisbane being attacked by Magpie's. Luckily I was wearing a bike helmet, otherwise I'd have holes in my head!!