Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Everything is fine, thank you.

Well I made it through the day, and with the exception of the hour where I thought that for sure Matt was lying dead in a gutter somewhere, no one is dead, no one broke up with me, no one wanted to kill me (that I know of), and Sawyer & I had a really fun time together. And I had some birthday cake ice cream. Bonus. My throat is feeling better and I was able to go to the gym today and American Idol was entertaining and Jillian is the new Bachelorette, so it was a good day. Thanks for the crossed fingers and all, ya'll.

2 comments:

Kierstin said...

Oh, yeah!! Congrats on a successful, drama-free day! I am so happy jillian is the new Bachelorette! That is going to be a fun one to watch :) I love you, love you, love you lots!!!!!!!

Becky said...

So glad you are all well. I don't get the Bachelorette thing though. Today when I looked into my filthy fridge and said out loud, "I need someone to clean my fridge", Isaac said, "Why don't you just call Celeste?"