Tuesday, October 5, 2010

starting that whole "gratitude" thing up again

Today I'm grateful for:
- being able to stay at home with my kids. Matt came home from work saying that at whatever restaurant he took clients to lunch today there was pumpkin cheesecake and he thought of me. This is a conversation we have quite often about how different our lives are during the day. By the end of the day, he wants to relax & be at home and I would like to get the heck out of here. He was saying he felt bad that I wasn't there to order the pumpkin cheesecake, but then I told him that I felt bad that he wasn't there to watch Sawyer come home from her friend's house & see that Abram was awake & spend the next half hour making him giggle like a crazy person. I think I won.


Plus laughing at your darling kids burns calories.... pumpkin cheesecake, not so much.

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: