Monday, September 17, 2012

ohmgoshohmygoshohmygosh!!!

You guys we did it!!! We made it to the TOP TEN finalists in the Vintage Revivals Epic Room Makeover!!! I cannot believe it! I'm so freaking excited I cannot even handle it.  I can't sleep at all, and can't stop thinking about how awesome this room would be if we won.  Have you seen some of the things Mandi has done?  Seriously, just look at this and this and this and thisHere's what she recently did for Studio 5 with only $150.  And here's the winner from last years Epic Makeover. Are you dying?  She's clearly amazing!  Did I tell you she was on the Nate Berkus show?  Yeppers.  She's kind of a big deal.

She's also completely awesome on a whole other (more important) level, that you should totally read about here.  Inspiring, right?

So can you see why I am freaking out here? I'm thisclose to winning not only an awesome room, but the chance to hang with a totally rad chic.  Here's the deal though.... I need help.  I need your votes.  Now I know that you are getting inundated with pleas for your vote right now.  Goodness knows I'm SICK to DEATH of people asking for my vote at this point in my life.  I'm sorry to add to the voting obnoxiousness.  Nevertheless....


Go to here.  Watch the silly video that Matt & I made.  Scroll down past the other entries to the bottom and click the star/vote thing by my name.  And then do it again tomorrow and the next day and the next day.  From every computer/ipad/iphone/droid/whatever device you are within a few miles of.  (one vote per IP per day)   Voting goes until midnight next Saturday.... I believe.....

I seriously would appreciate it so much.  Thank you! I love you!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I voted.
If Dru goes to Vegas for a business trip can he stay with you guys if I promise to vote the other days ;)

Celeste said...

Melissa! You don't even have to ask!! We would love to see him! Ryan has come down with his entire racing team (at least 12 dudes) twice now. Thank you for the vote(s)!!!