Thursday, September 20, 2012

Today Matt & I are in Vail and it is amazing.  We are about to head out on a hiking/biking extravaganza on the beautiful mountain, and I just wanted to take a minute to get up in your face about remembering to vote for us in the Epic Room Makeover.  So Matt wrote you a poem.


I hope you're not thinking "oh here she goes again."
don't worry, I am not selling you on an MLM.
I just want to clean up my room.
 Because my house looks like the temple of doom.
So don't take it as annoying,
and keep the voting momentum going!

hehehehhe

Also, voting goes through Monday at midnight... then I will shut up, and you can come visit and see the awesomeness.

so go to here.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey man, I want it noted that I've been voting daily!
So yay me.
Maybe that deserves a comment on my blog about the cake I made Yuki?
Since your a cake pro and all...........