Wednesday, October 24, 2007

a cute little marriage quiz

ABOUT US...
What is his name? Matthew Thomas Davis

How long have you been together? Married nearly 5 years
How long did you date? a year
Who's older? Matt is by a 3 months
Who eats more? Matt
Who said I love you first? I did, shoulda waited, but I was going to explode.
Who is taller? Matt, unless I have heels on.
Who sings better? It's about sixes honestly.
Whose temper is worse? Definately me. I have a problem. We've been working on it.
Who does the laundry? Me, I'm too anal about folding to let anyone else.
Who does the dishes? Again, I'm too anal about how it gets done, gotta lighten up
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? your right or my right? I sleep closest to the door.
Who pays the bills? I do, that's the accountant coming out.
Who mows the lawn? Matt.
Who cooks dinner? I do, but Matt is quite a good cook as well.
Who drives when you are together ? Matt because I don't like him to tell me everything I'm doing wrong.
Who is more stubborn? Me....for sure!
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Matt, I am too prideful, but he is helping me.
Whose parents do you see the most? It was pretty even, but now that my parents are in Taiwan, probably Susie wins.
Who kissed who first? I did, again I felt like I was going to explode. But I really should have held out for a better kiss with more anticipation.
Who asked who out? Matt hit on me when I was working at J Crew, he gave me butterflies and they have yet to go away. If you haven't heard the whole story yet, ask me cuz it's cute.
Who proposed? Matt did, but we both knew it was inevitable after like the first week of knowing each other.
Who is more sensitive? My hormonal ass.
Who has more friends? Matt knows a lot of people, and has some very good high school friends but I have a very close group of very good friends. We hang out with his friends and mine about evenly though.
Who has more siblings? We are both the babies of large families, mine is obsenley large and his is just plain large. I have six siblings and he has five, but I have about 8 times as many neices & nephews.

No comments: