Saturday, October 4, 2008

what else was I going to say?......

UPDATE 24 hours later & I still can't remember what it was I was going to say. That is certainly not for lack of trying. It has been driving me CRAAAAAZY!

OH OH OH WAIT!!! I just got it! I'm not even lying! I just thought I'd give it one more shot & there it is! k? You ready? Alright. So. The Twilight movie is coming out on November 21st, and there is going to be some big shebang at the 3 of the Megaplex Theaters, (fyi, the Gateway is NOT one of them.) for $45 you can go to this big "red carpet premier"
Twilight "Prom" party and see the midnight screening. There will be all sorts of frivolity and I'm certain that it will entail an obscene number of insane teenage girls, but would anyone be down for that? I put myself and 5 others on the list just in case, but then I realized that it was the night before my first cake competition (more info on that later.) So yeah, I dunno. Let me know if you're interested though! And go to megaplextheathers.com for more info

1 comment:

Melissa said...

It sounds like fun.
Moscow's a little far. Plus I think I'll be in NZ by then.