Thursday, February 21, 2008

St. George Parade of Homes version 2000.8

I don't know why I do this to myself every year. By the end of the weekend I'm always a bundle of lust and envy and probably sloth and nearly all of the other seven dealy sins. I would LOVE to live down there one day, particularly in Entrada, with the beautiful red rock views and multi-million dollar stunning homes. Deep down I know that I wouldn't be any happier and I know that these things are not the ones that truly matter in life, but, seriously.... how cool is this?
Or this?

Or this?

Welcome to my house, please come across the plexiglass bridge over the fountain into the front entry....

And yes, this is the master bathroom, completley enclosed in glass. (it's cool, they have a snowball's chance in hell of ever being seen by neighbors)

I highly recommend making the trip down there for this parade of homes one day. If you're into that kinda stuff...

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

I love your pics, those are amazing!! Give me all that too, I love creative crap like that. Let's bust through all the parade of homes this summer!