Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I have incredibly talented friends.

They make me look hot. The good thing about having nearly every one of my best friends be a photographer is that sometimes I get to be their model. A few weeks ago Jessica was doing a mentoring session with Katie, cool Katie from Sacramento, and I got to tag along and be a poser-poser. (get it? poser like impostor and poser like model? not funny? dang it.) Anyway, me likee. Here they are, you have to scroll down past the hot couple. I'm kind of obsessed with Katie now, she's funny & talented & beautiful & drove from Sacramento to SLC like 3 minutes after having her baby to mentor with Jessica. Cool, huh? Oh, and she looked freaking FABULOUS!! Not just fabulous for having recentley popped a baby out, but fabulous for anyone. and she likes good music.

5 comments:

Diana said...

Wow, your pictures look amazing! I am so glad that I stalk your blog!

Kierstin said...

ummmm, hello!! Wow. That's all. I've always thought you were drop dead gorgeous. freaking jerk :) love you lots

Lynette said...

You are gorgeous, no camera or professional photographer required!

Melissa said...

HOly crap.

the Lola Letters said...

I would pretty much hate you..
if I didn't love you so much.

Your bone structure is unreal.

unreal!!!!