Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'm abusing this shirt

Can you hear this poor shirt screaming for mercy??





"help! Help! I'm not even maternity! I'm not supposed to be stretched like this!"

And I still have three weeks left. Wowza. And the jury is hung on whether lots of spazzy baby activity means that
A) he's a super-spaz & wants out STAT or
B) if he's got enough room to move around that much, then he might be in there for the long haul.
What do you think?
'cuz I'm just about done. D.U.N. Stick a fork in me. Between the carpal tunnel, the fat, swollen man-hands & hobbit-feet, the aching hips, the lung capacity of a field mouse, and the fact that it takes me three days to recouperate from a half hour workout. Let's just say that I'm ready to meet this little dude.
We are so excited. I think Sawyer more than anyone.


- Posted from my iPhone

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Good luck girl.
he's gonna be awesome.

tanalicious said...

its ok. none of my shirts were maternity. if it fits, meh.. can't wait to see your little man..

the Lola Letters said...

Ha ha ha!
The lung capacity of a field mouse...

I'm only 6 months right now, and can totally relate to that one...which makes me somewhatnervous about the months ahead!