Thursday, May 20, 2010

Somethings working

Last night Abram slept from 10:45 to 5:45. Yeah, I know!!! That's seven flipping hours!! That's through the night if you ask me! Happy Two Week old baby to me!!! He's two freaking weeks old! What a rock star. That, ladies is why it is a good thing to give birth to a 9.5 pound tank of a child. I didn't have to stress out about sleep training him or listen to him cry his sweet little eyes out, so take THAT, BabyWise! Not so wise now, are ya?
Just kidding. I'm 98% sure that it was just a fluke, and he'll probably be up four times tonight. But whatever. I'll take what I can get.


p.s. Matt says he gets an astrix on that one because he was in our bed. Whatever. All I know is that I didn't wake up feeling like I'd gone a few rounds with a Mac truck.


- Posted from my iPhone

2 comments:

the Lola Letters said...

Yay!
That is seriously so great. And yeah, even one night a WEEK (or even month) where they sleep like that is heaven! But here's hoping that the trend continues... ;)

Jen Nelson said...

Woo-hoo!

My baby was 8 lbs 14 oz and started sleeping through the night at 3 weeks! Until he started teething... but now we are back to at least 7 hours straight!


(oh, and I'm laura's cousin... I don't think I comment much but I am totally blog stalking you)