Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tummy time terror

It starts off innocently enough. Just a little guy trying to keep his face out of the couch.


"hey mom, get that camera out of my face, I'm working here."


"you know what? Screw it. This is tough."


And he's down for the count. 1...2...3...


"ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!"
"No! The rookie miraculously rises to go another round!"


Tune in next time to hear our hero say:
"hey Mom, I noticed you finally washed & styled your hair. Looks nice, but it could use some nasty-smelling spit-up all down the left side. Here, let me just hook you up...."

- Posted from my iPhone

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh man he is cute. I wish I could snuggle him. ummm..... and the story yes you will here that from his own writing. Trust me you haven't even heard the best part of it. The stories get better and better as Joe stays longer and says not so nice things to the cops. yeah it was great.

James and Jenni McBride said...

Love this post! It brought a huge smile to my face. What a cute kid!

the Lola Letters said...

Bahhh ha ha ha ha!!!
That last one is KILLER! He's a fighter just like his mama ;)

Kay, and I am DYING to see him AND you. (Sort of in that order, but not by much!;) I want to hear allllllll about him and his birth and you and how you're feeling, and MAN I miss you!