Thursday, July 2, 2009

NEW BAND!! NEW BAND!!!

New to me at least. I always thought would always be a cool person, music-wise, you know, stay on top of what's new & cool, not listen to FM 100 or kid's music in the car. As it turns out I really hate the majority of radio stations, and it's so rare that they actually play new & interesting music, so I don't really listen to the radio at all. But when I do, it's worth all the car dealership guys screaming at me when I run across something new & delicious... like these guys:



The Airborne Toxic Event. I just downloaded their album & I think I've listened to it about 14 times today. Amazing. I may not be the girl going to a small, obscure punk show every weekend anymore, but at least the Young Women in my ward fight over who gets to ride in my car because I have good stuff on my ipod.

1 comment:

Kierstin said...

I love this song! I heard it on the raido the other day and loved it. Good pick.