Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm taggin myself, dangit!

This tag was on my sister-in-laws blog & I liked it, so even though she didn't tag me, (thanks for thinking of me, Schmath) I'm doing it. If that is some sort of blogging faux-pas, I apologize. And again, it's a long post. Sorry.

46 Different Questions Answered
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

My middle name is my pseudo-aunt's, which I really like, because she is great. The first name refers to the celestial nature of my celestial nature.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Um.... the last few weeks have been kind of a hormonal deluge, but it has been a good week & a half, so I'm doing pretty good.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
When I focus on it, its pretty darn cool, but other than that it's a mess. It's my signature that I find most disturbing, actually.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Jenni-O Brown Sugar Turkey Breast that Albertson's has stopped carrying for some reason. booooo.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes, Charlie, our first-born is a gorgeous Great Dane Springer Spaniel mix and Sawyer, the heir to the throne is a sassy Amazonian 2 and a half year old princess.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yeah, but I'd probably think I was stuck up at first, because I struggle being friendly right off the bat.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Only when fighting with my husband and I know I'm wrong, but I just have to dig in and stick with it. Which is so super stupid it's not even funny.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
No sirree bob.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Maybe on vacation. Don't ask me why that makes any difference.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Kashi or Honey Bunches of Oats. Or Reese's Puffs, but then the roof of my mouth hurts for like five days.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Yes.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Yes, just ask my trainer. I kick butt.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
pretty much anything, but homemade usually is best, especially cinnamon blackberry.
14. WHAT DO YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
whether they look like nice people or not.
15. RED OR PINK?
Blue?
16.WHAT DON'T YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF?
I need to stop making snap judgements about people based on dumb stuff. And being ornery to Matt & just expecting him to pick up the slack.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
The Gilmore Girls. Seriously.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Sure, if you mean to post their own on their blog, yes, I think it's fun to read.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black pants and grey & fuchsia shoes (workout gear)
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
a very delicious peach.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
My bathwater running.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
If you were a dumb question that says absolutely nothing about your personality, what question would you be? Oh, that's right, this one.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Matt's lingering cologne in the morning after he goes to work, cilantro, pink baby lotion, lilacs and stargazer lilies.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Lindsay Wilding, about young women's tonight.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yes, but she didn't technically send it to me, I stole it. I do wish I knew her better though.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Golf is the least intrusive & most peaceful. Plus I dig David Ferhty's accent.
27. HAIR COLOR?
Naturally, brown, but I strive for a shiny Charlie-esq black.
28. EYE COLOR?
Brown
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
crab or good ice cream or nutella & strawberry crepes.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings. I can't even watch a trailer for a scary movie.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Bits of Die Hard alternated with Seven Brides for Seven Brothers during commercials on TV in our hotel in SF, a surprising, yet satisfying mix.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?

Light blue.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
good kisses
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
ice cream or pie, or even better, both.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

I dunno, whoever wants to.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
This one I do know. Whoever DOESN'T want to.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Trying to finish Atonement, but I'm halfway through & still not into it at all.... should I give it up or finish it for the sake of finishing it? Also reading The Peacegiver, I have to only read a chapter at a time and then think about it for like a week, there's just so much there.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Red.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
Last Wednesday's So You Think You Can Dance.
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Live music, John Mayer was lovely. Sawyer's giggles are also up there.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Stones.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
France.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I make a mean wedding cake.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?

Bountiful.

You know the drill. Take it & run with it if you're so inclined, because no amount of tagging will make you if you aren't.

5 comments:

Dru said...

This is Melissa dispite what the name says and I think this is a great tag.
Thanks for sharing.

Schmath said...

I didn't know you liked being tagged! I'm going to tag you every time now.

Melissa said...

I'd just like to say out of a million blogs I read yours gets the gold medal for the playlist I love the best.
Quite often I'll leave your page up so I can listen to your music.
I dunno if you want a gold medal from me, but you got it.

Celeste said...

Melissa!!! That is the greatest compliment ever! My music is such a part of me that I take it very personally when people don't like it, and when they do. (stupid, I know, but whatevs.) Apparentley we like the same music. We need to go to concerts together then, huh? If you're free tomorrow, Alkaline Trio is playing, but I can't make it and it makes me ever so sad..... You should go.

Jana said...

You are hilarious!