Sunday, July 27, 2008

what do you think?

okay so matt is just catching up on his golf watching, I'm cleaning off the camera after a long weekend in San Francisco, when we see a commerical that sparked an interesting conversation. It shows the fountain of youth & had all these old people walking into it & coming out young children. Matt thought that it would be so great to be really young & have all the knowledge that you have now. I completely disagree. That would take all the fun out of being young. All the mistakes I made, I would have been too afraid to make them now, and would have missed out on some really fun things and some very valuable learning experiences. Obviously I wish I hadn't have married Jared, but I have a sneaking suspicion that going through that kind of prepared me for Matt & made me able to really appreciate what a wonderful man he is. Anyway, it's interesting to think about. So, what do you think? If you knew then what you know now, how would things be different? Would all the fun be gone? Do you have things that you regret that much? Things you regret NOT doing? It's hard to say.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

THat's a very good question. I think you have a good point you know.
I regret a couple of things but I think about going back and I just can't be bothered with it all. I like where I'm at and what I'm doing and what I've got.
I don't mind growing old either.
I dunno.