Monday, October 26, 2009

is there a doctor in the house?

sooo, I'm switching docs. I hate doing this type of thing. My other one was in Bountiful, and that gets a bit tedious when you reach the part of pregnancy where you're going every week, so I switched OB/GYNs, but my new one (LOVE her!) is just an OB/GYN, and now I find myself without a family doctor. I am hoping to find someone great at the Intermountain Layton Clinic, you know, the one just east off the Antelope Drive Exit. The only reason I say that is because that's where Dr. Wood is, and it's right next to my gym, but I'm open to anyone near Layton that takes my insurance. Any suggestions? Do you have a doctor that you love? Let me know, por favor. Oh! And a pediatric dentist too.

4 comments:

kelli said...

Celeste,
Try Dr. Cook. He is in the same IHC clinic right off of antelope. I know him from working at the hospital, and he was also our family dr. till our insurance changed. I will see you at the gym soon I am sure!

James and Jenni McBride said...

We went to Instacare once and had Dr Milligan and love him! In fact, due to insurance complications, we have recently had to change doctors and are going to take Jeffrey to this guy. If we trust a doctor with Jeffrey, he has to be good!

Kirsten said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE DID I SAY LOVE???? MINE LADY UP AT MCKAY DEE, she's in her 30's, always up on the latest know-how and she is so sharp and so so personable. DR LOCHNER! I have had 3 OBs and she is THE BEST!

Karla said...

Pediatric Dentist - Dr. Steve (Hibbert) on Antelope Drive in Syracuse. He has been amazing for both my kids. Even Nolan, who has anxiety about all that kind of stuff, likes Dr. Steve.