Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloweekend!

Wow, this has been quite a week! We had our ward Halloween party, where Sawyer was a beautiful Princess Jasmine


the Laws' awesome pumpkin carving party where we carved these beauts


And Sawyer did her sassiest modeling ever (she made me take about 852 pictures of her)


then dinner at G-Dawg's, (where I did a cake consult with my nephew Brock & his fiancé and I'm super excited about their awesome cake!!!). On Thursday Sawyer had her preschool Halloween party where she decided that she would now like to wear last years ballet recital costume and be a garden fairy. Unfortunatley I didn't think to get a picture of her and the little stinker refuses to put it back on so I can.
Wednesday we forgot to dress up for ballet because we were in Bountiful babysitting at Parry's, but it was there that she spied her next costume: Bat Girl. So later that day was Ricky's birthday party and she HAD to go as Bat Girl. I told her she could be whatever she wanted, but I wasn't buying anything else, so she'd have to figure it out from her dressup box. Here is what she came up with:


Well, I did the mask & bat logo, but I seriuosly think this chic is so super creative. She even had a bag clip (see that blue thing in her hand?) that she called her "super-computer". I think that the Scooby Doo obsession has caught up with us. Friday was Performax's party which she was finally old enough to attend. We worked on the Bat Girl costume a bit and came up with this which, despite my poor sewing skills, she LOVED.


P.S. I would like to express (yet again) how much love I have for my gym. The daycare alone is a.maze.ing! They did a little parade theough the gym after their party, trick-or-treating at each spot.


The trainer desk.



Mikaela pounding a pixie stix. (evidence that Kierstin's kids DO eat candy)
Friday night brought my favorite party of the year: The Ryan "Mr. Pugs" Davis Adults Only Halloween Karaoke Invitational.
At least that's what it should be called. And although Matt (WWF Wrestler) and Dave (Dwight Schrute) put up quite a fight,



I think the winner (as always) is Eric Wheeler. He totally missed his calling, shoulda been a rock star (click on the picture to see video proof)


We left the party at eleven because we had to drive down to St. George for our Thriller at Touachan tradition. Let it be known that my husband posesses a super-human lack of any need for sleep. Thursday was my sister-in-laws brothers funeral in Las Vegas. (the very definition of a tragedy please see this..... article & keep them in your prayers.)
So Matt had just barely gotten back from that at 3am on Friday morning, then turned around & drove to St. George Friday night. Then he had a 7am tee time Saturday morning. I'm telling you, he's nuts.
Thriller was awesome as always, Sawyer didn't hide under the blanket as much as last year & really loved the whole thing. Our friend Bonnie played Lorena Bobbit and we were laughing our heads off once we realized that the most "off-color" portion of the show was my Relief Society teacher. She's awesome!


Wow, is this post really long or is it just me?
On Sunday Matt took Sawyer to this super cool park while I napped. (I'm awful. I know this. He should be the one napping.)





She's gorgeous, huh? I can't believe she turns four next week. So fun.

No comments: