Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Zoo!

A few weeks ago, we took Sawyer to the Hogle zoo for family night. The weather was great & was really fun until we all got too hungry & started to get ornery. So we left. But it was fun. Did that whole "renew the zoo" proposition pass? It needs it. The parts that have been updated recently are awesome & stick out like a sore thumb compared with the parts that have been around since I was a wee little one. I think I love giraffes almost as much as I love calves. Look at those lashes! And ever since we chased seagulls at SeaWorld, Sawyer expects to be pushed at high speeds at any bird that dare to walk on the ground. The peacocks were no exception. She laughs like a maniac while she does it; the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it? :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Great pic's.
Man I loved peacocks as a kid.
I never chased them though.
They'll take your fingers off!!
Did it fan it's tail for you?