Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Kari the napping monkey

I had to put this picture in here. Kari, Matt's neice is literally the sweetest Jekyl & Hyde girl you could ever meet. She is a holy terror one minute, but you cannot be mad at her because she has this devilish little grin that just makes you laugh. Then she goes and does something like fall asleep on my chest and she's all angel. We were snorkeling at Molokini crater in Hawaii and she and I got pretty tuckered out. I think this little nap of hers made me miss Sawyer more than anything. I am so excited to be able to share all the cool places in the world with Sawyer. Matt & I are going to make our kids earn it though. We're going to have them pick where they want to go on vacations, but they have to convice us by doing a little report on the things we'd see and do. I think that will make the time more meaningful and even a little educational.

No comments: