Friday, January 19, 2007

my girls

Ugly! These are the girls that I will be living with in the nursing home one day. Actually, I really hope not, but if I had to be in a home I would sure hope I had friends this great with me. This was our annual MDC Christmas party at Matt & I's house this last year, and we were trying to be pretty for a while, but it just wasn't working out. Trudy isn't really high and Jill doesn't REALLY think she's a movie star, in fact we're all pretty normal girls. Most of them have been friends since they were toddlers, but Kathryn & Kierstin & I were latecomers and I think I can speak for them when I say we're just glad to be included at all. We have soo much fun together and I know I can rely on any of them for anything. I hate that we haven't been able to get together lately, we've got to stop this cycle, ladies. Love ya.

No comments: