Monday, January 22, 2007

punk rock pageant princess

well, it's for sure now. One of my best friends, Mrs. Kierstin Spjut Laws has decided that she will do the pageant with me, so I can't back down now! What a rock star. She was really on the fence for a while, she is intimidated by the whole being on stage in front of lots of people thing, but she is going to face that fear and probably win the whole darn thing. There go my chances. She is such a gorgeous Scandinavian beauty, I can't believe I'm friends with such a beautiful girl. Plus you can see her six-pack through her shirt, that's how in shape this woman is. And she absolutely glows with confidence and kindness. She is such a fun person to be around, even though she is gorgeous, she doesn't take herself too seriously and always makes me laugh my head off with her funny faces and voices. We've decided that it is important that we find gowns that we can still wear our garments with, modest ones, so that when Sawyer is picking prom dresses, I can say "hey dude, I know this is hard, but mom did it, and so can you." Granted it would be fun to wear something that really shows off my hard work, (ie sculped triceps, biceps and shoulders ha ha) I think it's important to always wear my garments, and by dang, if I can do it when I was dating Greg, I can do it now! Anyway, I am so excited to be able to spend more time with her during this pageant process. yeah! This is Kierstin in the middle, holding Sawyer.

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

Amen to all those kierstin comments...wow the kierstins are popular on your blog...yea for kirstens!!! Kierstin does rock and all those things are truer than true...and so are you!!! Yea for pageant girls.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for those sweet things. I am so honored to be both your friend and Kirsten's friend...what would I do withhout my "girls"...um, not the ones on my chest, I mean you two!! xo-Kierstin(the cooler one)

R.R.Lowe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi-
I'm an old friend of Kierstin Spjut Laws'.
Would one of you viewers do me a favor and pass on my email address and tell her I wanted to drop her a line and say hello..?
She can email me at r.r.lowe@gmail.com
She'll remember me.

Thanks!