Sunday, March 16, 2008

New Orleans Pictures

The Alligator problem there is really just out of control.
Proud new owners of Oak Alley.
You wouldn't know it by looking at Matt's face, but these are easily the best desserts on the planet, Bread Pudding with Rum Sauce and Mississippi Mud Cake.
Evergreen Plantation. We didn't tour this one, but just driving by was cool. So beautiful. One of Celeste's dreams come true: going to the 3-11 Day show!
The Laura Plantation was managed by Creole women for four generations.
The oranges we picked were actually very, very yummy.
I would love to live in a place where I could just go out my back door to pick my produce!
The 28 300 year old oaks at Oak Alley were sooo amazing!
Oak Alley Plantation back of house.

2 comments:

Jana said...

How fun. I've always wanted to go...someday. And you look hot!

Alana said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Thanks for the tip to go to the Grand Wailea Spa, it was worth the splurge!